• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • LocationIdaho, USA
  • Sign:Cancer
  • Sexuality:Straight

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:00 PM

This guy and I have been together on and off for a year and a half and it's been pretty rocky. We dated a few months at a time, but things just kept getting in the way. We broke up, for what I thought was the final time, about 2 months ago and he initiated it. It was a very easy and mutual break up and we said that we should both move on, which we had never said before. A large part of why I wanted to break up was because when he was with another girl on one of the breaks and was going to break up with her, he said wasn't going to lose his virginity to her like he planned because he cared about me so much. In reality, he had lost his virginity to her 2 days before that and lied to me about it for months after. I was just really hurt and I tried to trust him again, but I couldn't. A couple of weeks later, he contacted me via Facebook asking to get back together again. I don't know what to do. I really do like him, but we just don't work. My head says to stay away, but my heart says give it one more go. What do I do? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contact onision, onision

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ONISION SITES
YouTube | Twitter | Official Site | Forums | Facebook | Tumblr | iTunes | MySpace | Google + | Shirts
Instagram | Wordpress | Collab | Deviant Art | UhOhBro | Speaks | Encore | Archive